Visiting CFO Services
Visiting CFO services for Start-up and Micro, Small or Medium Sized Enterprise:
The challenge of any Start-up and Micro, Small or Medium sized (MSME) business wanting to grow is ensuring they have the right Financial Management disciplines in place as well as a Strategic plan to help them achieve their goals. Finance is the backbone of a any business and managing it is very important task and one cannot afford negligence in these areas, but having a full-time seasoned chief financial officer (CFO) on board is not only difficult but an expensive task for start-up or a growing business.
This is when a Visiting CFO come into picture. The Visiting CFO primarily catering to the needs and affordability of start-ups and MSMEs.
What is a Visiting CFO?
• A Visiting CFO plays the CFO role on a part-time business for a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO
• A Visiting CFO cares about the health and well-being of the business
• A Visiting CFO acts as a sounding board and provides financial sanity
A Visiting CFO is essentially a financial advisor. Someone that becomes a trusted source for financial perspective at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO. Depending on the size and the growth stage of your company, we provide a flexible engagement model, enabling you to increase/decrease engagement levels, thereby giving you the opportunity of having the best CFO talent assisting you, based on your needs. This flexible engagement model also helps you keep your CFO costs variable and low.
We must mention that all our CFO's have rich work experience and in most cases they act as good mentors to our client companies. Your company's finances are connected to every part of your business, including marketing and operations. This makes a deep understanding of departmental interrelationships vital to financial analysis and strategy.
Our Visiting CFO services include working with you both at your location and virtually to:
• Forward financial planning
• Interpret financial statements and trends
• Build financial models that enhance revenue and margins
• Analyze Cash Flow bottlenecks
• Calculate what-if scenarios for product and pricing decisions
• Revamp your financial reporting format
• Improve infrastructure and operations, including Process Streamlining
• Prepare presentations for stakeholders
• Analyze acquisition opportunities and other Growth Strategies
• Assist in preparing succession plans and a successful Exit Strategy.